Shop and Win More Promotion - Terms & Conditions
How to enter the draw?
To enter the draw, simply visit our showroom and submit your details by scanning the QR code. If you attach an invoice picture, you'll get an additional coupon and increase your chances of winning. When you make a purchase online, you are automatically entered into the draw.
When is the draw?
There will be a total of five draws during the promotion period, with a total of 45 winners selected throughout the competition. The dates of the draws are as follows:
16/3/2023 - First Draw (10 prizes, 10 winners)
23/3/2023 - Second Draw (10 prizes, 10 winners)
30/3/2023 - Third Draw (10 prizes, 10 winners)
6/4/2023 - Fourth Draw (10 prizes, 10 winners)
13/4/2023 - Final Draw (5 Winners - Home Bundles)
What are the gifts?
Each week from the first draw until the fourth draw, there will be a total of 10 winners selected. The winners will receive exciting prizes selected randomly by the system. The final "bumper" draw will have five winners, who will each receive a home bundle consisting of seven products from Toshiba and Sharp. The winners of each draw will be notified via email or phone.
Terms & Conditions
1. The purchase is not required to enter the competition.
2. The conditions of the competition shall be governed by the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
3. The following categories are not allowed to participate in the competition in order to achieve transparency They are:
All members of Jeddah Chamber and their families.§All employees of the system operator and their families.
All employees of the competition company and their families.§All advertising agency staff and their families.
All employees of participating market and their families.
4. The committee for sorting competitions in the chambers of commerce has the full right to redeem prizes from these categories if one of them wins.
5. The Committee for Sorting Contests in the Chambers of Commerce has the right to withdraw the prize from the participants who won it, and it was later revealed that they have participated in more than one mobile number, and to return the draw on the list of participating names again.
6. The name must be identical to the legal identity in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
7. If it is found that there is more than one account for one person, all accounts without exception, including the main account, will be canceled, in order to demonstrate its circumvention of the regulations.
8. For residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, write the full name in Arabic as it exists in the regular identity )regular ID, Gulf identity, resident ID, visitor ID, passport.
9. In the event the winner does not respond for a period of 30 days, the organizing company has the right to repeat the withdrawal and remove it from the competition.
10. In case of repeated winning for the same participant, only the first prize will be adopted.
11. The winner will sign the award receipt sheet for later submission to the Chamber of Commerce.
12. The winners are required to present a valid legal ID upon receiving the award.
13. If the name of the winner does not match the name on the official ID approved in Saudi Arabia, it will be excluded, and the withdrawal will be made again.
14. A copy of the winners ’identity and signature will be taken as proof of receiving the prizes.
15. The winner does not have the right to exchange the prize for cash or to exchange it for other products and must receive it by himself or under a valid legal agency stipulating the receipt of the award
16. The contest, the names and photos of the winners will be published on social media.
17. If the contestant agrees to the competition terms and conditions, he is bound by it, and in the event of a future objection to any of them, the organizer has the right to deny him the prize.
18. Smart Match for IT LLC. (eCopon) is a company that operates for the competition system only, and the powers to cancel, amend or change the results of withdrawals are the right of the Chamber of Commerce only and we have no authority to do so.
19. Smart Match for IT LLC. (eCopon) is a company that operates for the competition system only, it has no authority over the type or quantity of prizes or their delivery or exchange, but this is done by the company or the sponsor of the competition or organized for it.
20. Smart Match for IT LLC. (eCopon) is a company that operates for the competition system only, it has no relationship if one of the parties violates any of the terms of the (winner) receipt or delivery (Company) of the award.
21. Apple is not responsible for any of these competitions found in the system and application of eCopon, and it has no relationship whatsoever with these contests.